Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Family...

This is what I experience when I went to KL with my friend. Well, i think i start with my friend first. He came late to meet me at Pudu! I really hate him at that time.I throw tantrum and scold him directly when he sms and call me.Why everytime go out with him he sure come late?!When he reach Pudu, I scold him and didn't care how others look at us .My friend keep apologize and trying to comfort me at that time (I wonder he will still do that if he is not wooing me...may be he will just leave me alone or he will slap me or scold me?!).Actually, i know he does not mean to do that but i just coundn't control myself.Luckily he didn't angry with me..haha...He even went to 7-11 bought ferreror rocher and coca-cola for me.He thought that will make me not angry with him.Hehe.He was wrong.I didn't even eat it.Haha.I think I am really bad!Sorry,I didn't mean to do that too.Well, his relative really impress me.I am so envy that they are so close to each other and their relation is really good.My friend keep telling me that his family like me a lot. Yes, I can feel that(actually this is not the first time i meet his family). I like to be with his family too. It's so warm!I wish I could have the same relative too!Haha.His relative treat me so nice.They treat me just like I am their family member!They are so sincere.I can tell from what they do for me and the way they treat me.They even fetch me back to Kampar just because I overslept.I am really appreciate it.Too bad I really don't know how to show my appreciation.I feel so guilty upon this. What i can do is only say thank you to them.Well, I really wish I can be their family member too but I think it's really quite impossible.Er..After all, i just want to say I really feel warm and happy when staying with them and I really hope they can have good relationship forever.

2 comments:

jackson said...

haha...
i am his friend...
actualy tat time the trafic very ultra jam la...
i din mean to do it...
i am reli nervous n i feel wana cry wen u r angry v me...
i reli dunoe wat can i do...
i only have 1 gf b4...n i get hurt from her...
i reli dunoe how to comfort u...
i noe during tat time u reli very angry...
and even if i am not wooing u i won slap o skol ppl simply deleh...==
but i just tot tat u have ferreror rocher and coca-cola den mayb u will cool down a bit ma...
mana tahu cara ini tak jalan pun...
haha...but however lukily u din angry v me dy...
hehe...
actualy i like to see u all the time no mater u r angry, happy, sleep, eat...haha...
sounds like pervert izit??
but i reli wana spent all my free time v u...
so i have to earn a lot of money n success from my bisnes so tat i can reli spent moretime v u...
yes...my family reli treat u as my gf dy...
but unfortunately u hvn accept me yet...sad...
actually kampar is not very far la...
so drive there is not a big problem de...
n i always have a good relationship between my family...
so i and my family will very apreciate if u become one of our family member...^^

alisson said...

lol.....ur comment is so long....btw thanks..