Friday, March 27, 2009

my 1st post! a happy day!

Actually, nothing much to talk today. I just wanna say I am so happy today! Seriously, I don't feel happy for a very long time. Errr...It's long until i couldn't remember when is the last time i feel so happy.LOL.Haha.Actually, it's normal to see a normal person being so happy. However, it's really abnormal to see an emo kid like me feeling so happy. Don't you think so? Huh?!Tell frankly, i rarely feel happy.LOL.Don't ask me why i am always so emo. I really don't know how to answer this question. Well, I wish i can feel happy everyday too but don't know why I just couldn't do that!!You couldn't wait to know why an emo kid feels so happy today right?Hehe. I am gonna leave Kampar for one day ++. Hehe. I am going to KL with my friend on Saturday.LOL. I know you r laughing at me....LOL...It sounds silly right? Hehe. It's not i never go to KL before, it's just because i can leave Kampar, a place without warmth! I feel so happy even i only not here for one day+.Hehe. Nah, you can see how much i hate this place right?A place that i gonna stay for 3 years plus for uni life ....a place without McD.....a place got a U called UTAR...a place got a lot of lakes...a place a lot of people cycling...a place...well, enough...if not you are gonna be bored to death ....hehe.....hooray...gonna leave this place....a place makes my life so miserable.....haha...

7 comments:

LifeSoulMind said...

Yala yala..hapyy happy..
dun come b ya..==

alisson said...

blerks.....u sure cry if i really dun come back.. hehe.....i know u gonna miss me a lot...haha...

Kira aka Patrick said...

ho.. new blog. glad to see this, welcome to blog world.

LifeSoulMind said...

i am wondering how thick is ur face?XD

alisson said...

at least not thicker than yours....blerks...

jackson said...

haha...
i noe u hate kampar...
but 1 day u come to kl meet me only wor...
haha...
next time i will spend more time v u...^^
i promise...

alisson said...

its not abt i want you to accompany me....i just don't like to saty at kampar....