Friday, April 3, 2009

Coke addiction...Am I childish?

I think I am really addicted to coca-cola. I dunno why I always feel like wanna drink it suddenly. I told my friends that I wanna drink coke while we are chatting on msn (it sounds ridiculous?Well, maybe it is....). One of them said I am not mature because I can't control myself (it's like if I wanted to get something, I must get it right now).This is what people called childish?I sounds like a pampered kid?I should learn how to control myself and should not ask others to do something sounds impossible for me?Yes, I admit that I am always request something ridiculous from someone but I realize that I will only do that to ... (my ex is one of the victims.... I think he experienced it more than anyone...may be I should apologize to him...).When we havn't break up, I admit that I always ask him to do this do that for me but I don't think it's ridiculous (I dunno...maybe he think it's ridiculous..). He always says that I am like a child because I can't take care of myself and he need to do this do that for me(Actually, I am really appreciate what he did for me....hehe..).Tell frankly, I like to see him to do every single thing for me and fulfill my ridiculous request.Not that I wanted to torture him, it's just because I can feel his love from everything he did for me..Besides, I like to throw tantrum at him.However, he hate to see me for being so emo. Actually, I just want him to lend me his ears and try to comfort me. I didn't mean to angry with him or show him faces.Am i sounds like a pampered kid? Or i want my boyfriend pampered me?Sometime I think my childish behavior is one of the reason that make him fed up of me.....Am I really so childish? Am i really so ridiculous? Following is a very meaningful song to me....


不够成熟 by by2
想我还是不够成熟
还达不到你的要求
我真的没有想的太多
只是怀念
你走以后
离开难道真的是解脱
难道真的要试过几次了以后才懂
倔强说不痛假装什么伤都没有
倔强抬起头决不让眼泪往下流
倔强说不痛假装什么伤都没有
真的不难过笑着和你挥挥手


想我还是不够成熟
还达不到你的要求
我真的没有想的太多
只是怀念
你走以后
离开难道真的是解脱
难道真的要试过几次了以后才懂
倔强说不痛假装什么伤都没有
倔强抬起头决不让眼泪往下流
倔强说不痛假装什么伤都没有
真的不难过笑着和你挥挥手


如果有一刻我们有缘在见
你会不会想起说过的永远


倔强说不痛假装什么伤都没有
倔强抬起头决不让眼泪往下流
倔强说不痛假装什么伤都没有
真的不难过笑着和你挥挥手

2 comments:

jackson said...

hmmm...
everything will happend because it hapaned for a reason...
ur character is like this because tats ur character...
everyone is difren...
u will ask ur x on neither bf to do any ridiculous thing for u but not others, tats oso mean tat u care bout him...
but i am reli ready to do all this for u...
fate is create by god n treasure by us...
fate cant be force...
such as i reli luv u n care u...
but does not mean tat u will be my gf...

Anonymous said...

you are not childish.you're extremely childish.Love is not as simple as you think, grown up!