Saturday, April 18, 2009
I need an aircon!
Shit! It's so hot here! Why Kampar's wheather so hot especially at night?! I can't even sleep well at night! I keep sweating like just came out from swimming pool when sleeping! Shit! Really angry! I didn't sleep well for many nights already! So tired! My temper become worse! A small matter can easily annoy me!Shit! I really dunno why the room fixed with aircon but the management not allow us to use! So funny! Got aircon but cannot use! They thought we won't feel hot by just looking at the stupid aircon?! I also don't know what's wrong with the stupid fan. It come out with hot wind only! Shit! I am so angry! Everything in Kampar like hell!!Shit Kampar!Hate Kampar more and more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
lol..luckily my room dint have an air con..
it will be more suffer to see an air con without remove control..
XD
My hostel here also very hot la.f***.
Post a Comment