Sunday, May 31, 2009
Confusing
Really unhappy now. Don't feel like talking to anyone.It's just something in my heart make me confusing. I dunno why i have to keep all the feeling in front of you. I dunno why i have to hide my true feeling and smile with you. I dunno. Where is the real me?I don't feel like talking to you. Really confusing now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Alisson are you stupid or what?
why everyone around me have such relationship problem
just now i just accompany Jacky to ipoh McD to whack the hell out from him to be smart
and now it's your turn
couldn't you just talk with him?
how long are you suppose to keep silent?
you don't want things to happen like the first time and second time isn't it?
he's your boy friend
he have the responsible to understand and hear your hearts out
geez why people are tend to waste his or her love one when they needed them the most.
do not ever, ever keep something hidden from your lover
if not
he will feel that you don;t trust him enough
i'm sure that ken wants to talk to you about it as well
why not share it with him?
covering it up ain't going to solve the hell of the problem.
gotta go school now.
hope you can solve it asap.
Post a Comment