Just went to Ipoh with you a few days ago. Surprisingly, I din't bought any clothes. I don't even feel like going to window shoping at boutique shops. It's so surprise because the 1st place I will go in a shopping mall definitely would be boutique shops.Haha. I wonder if it is because of you. I feel like don't need anything when you are by my side. What I want is just to accompany you. I am so happy to watch movie with you. I realize my eyes stay at you more than screen when we are watching Star Trek. Haha.It doesn't mean that movie is not interesting. I am so happy not because of eating McFlurry. It's because you bring me to bought it although what you have to do is just driving through McD. After coming back from Ipoh, we went to cc until midnight.Haha.I like to see you when you are teaching me to play the games.Haha. You accompany me more than accompany your housemates eventhough it's they ask you to go there and play with them.
We went to Cameron Highlands on the next day. We took bus to Cameron Highlands due to some reasons. I feel happy when taking bus with you although the bus go to Ipoh makes my hair messy. Surprisingly,it doesn't annoyed me. What i know is just to enjoy the moment to be with you. I don't even wish to close my eyes when we are taking another bus to go to CH although I feel very sleepy. What I want is just enjoy hat moment. When we are walking around the shops at CH, I really don't feel like looking at anything and buying anything. Tell frankly, I do not really care where we go and what we do, what i want to do is just to be with you. It's sounds meaningless to do something without you. I am so glad that you willing to accompany me although you are so tired and not enough sleep for many days.
I am so glad that you concern me and my feeling no matter under what circumtances. I don't know whether you know it or not....I like to be with you.I can feel the tranquilness whenever you are by my side although you are quite idiot sometimes..hehe...I like your stupid jokes,your voice,your characters and almost everything...I like you when you sacrifice your gaming time to accompany me. I like you when seeing you are waiting me for me to finish throwing tantrum and comfort me patiently. I like you when you willing to talk to me nicely and make everything clear if anything happen. I like you when you willing to listen to me when I feel unhappy or unsatisfy. I really appreciate that you do all these to me. Tell frankly, I think you are good enough to be my boyfriend but...haiz...I think we still lack of something..I know it's my own problem. I am so scare to start a new relationship with guy after having some bad experience in previous two relationships. I lost confidence in this kind of relationship. I know myself very well. Once I fall in love with you, it's hard for me to leave you. I am so scare that you will break up with me one day. I know there is no relationships can last forever. Well, may be some of them can did it but it's really hard and quite impossible. I admit that I like you but I think it's not the right time for me to be your gf now. I really need some time to against those obstacle then only I will love you 100%. Haiz..It's only time can cure it..Btw, glad to know that you can wait.
We went to Cameron Highlands on the next day. We took bus to Cameron Highlands due to some reasons. I feel happy when taking bus with you although the bus go to Ipoh makes my hair messy. Surprisingly,it doesn't annoyed me. What i know is just to enjoy the moment to be with you. I don't even wish to close my eyes when we are taking another bus to go to CH although I feel very sleepy. What I want is just enjoy hat moment. When we are walking around the shops at CH, I really don't feel like looking at anything and buying anything. Tell frankly, I do not really care where we go and what we do, what i want to do is just to be with you. It's sounds meaningless to do something without you. I am so glad that you willing to accompany me although you are so tired and not enough sleep for many days.
I am so glad that you concern me and my feeling no matter under what circumtances. I don't know whether you know it or not....I like to be with you.I can feel the tranquilness whenever you are by my side although you are quite idiot sometimes..hehe...I like your stupid jokes,your voice,your characters and almost everything...I like you when you sacrifice your gaming time to accompany me. I like you when seeing you are waiting me for me to finish throwing tantrum and comfort me patiently. I like you when you willing to talk to me nicely and make everything clear if anything happen. I like you when you willing to listen to me when I feel unhappy or unsatisfy. I really appreciate that you do all these to me. Tell frankly, I think you are good enough to be my boyfriend but...haiz...I think we still lack of something..I know it's my own problem. I am so scare to start a new relationship with guy after having some bad experience in previous two relationships. I lost confidence in this kind of relationship. I know myself very well. Once I fall in love with you, it's hard for me to leave you. I am so scare that you will break up with me one day. I know there is no relationships can last forever. Well, may be some of them can did it but it's really hard and quite impossible. I admit that I like you but I think it's not the right time for me to be your gf now. I really need some time to against those obstacle then only I will love you 100%. Haiz..It's only time can cure it..Btw, glad to know that you can wait.




1 comment:
Time can cure everything..
^^
Post a Comment