Today is the end of the month again. When I look at my previous posts just now, I realize that I have been go through so many things these few months. It makes me think my life is not really that "empty". I know I have changed a lot.Er..I think I should say improved but not changed. I think the biggest changes or improvement is I am not that pessimistic anymore. oh....I still don't know the purpose of my life or what I wanna be in future. I don't even know what I want for tomorrow. I think the only thing that I must do now is keep improving myself to be better. I should have better attitude, better result and so on...I could have the chance to make choice
if only I am better than others. I wanna make decisions for myself and not wait for others to judge me and then put me at the place which is not suitable for me.Well, to me, one can have a good life if only he/she have the right to choose but not manipulate by others. Now, do you get what I mean? Of course, I put my best attitude forward. I am looking forward for every tomorrow. I hope you guys do that too!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow, unexpected change from you.
But i'm really happy to read what you've written. :-)
haha....
haha....
Post a Comment