Monday, July 6, 2009
Haiz...
My classmates think I am a very hardworking (of course in studying not house chores ) and serious person. Even they don't know much about me but they can tell all these by looking at my homeworks, class participation and the way I handle my assignments. I have no comments about this because I am really serious in studying. However, I feel uncomfortable with them by saying that I am a typical top student and I sure can score well in exams. I might be a good student but definitely not a top student. Its my responsibility to do this as a student. I don't know what makes them think I am a typical top student ==". No matter how hard I trying to deny it, they will think that I am just being modest. I admit that I am too concern about how people judge me so any unintended judgments can easily hurt my feeling. I don't know how would they look at me if they know my result is only average but not excellent. This makes me really stress. I wish I can be the top student too..(of course it's not only because of them but it's for self-achievement also) haiz...All these are only their opinions but why end up I am the one being so depressed?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment