Sunday, July 5, 2009

Overslept!

I late for my microecons midterm test because I overslept!!(i dun even heard anything when the alarm ringing and my friends call my hp and shout at me outside my windows!!!) I wonder if i fainted or really sleeping so "tightly". I late for half an hour ++!!! What the hell am I doing?! Luckily the invigilator allowed me to sit for the test but the answer sheet will be collected at the same time as other candidates.. Actually the exam start from 11am to 12:30pm, but I don't even have one hour time to finish all the questions since I late for 30 minutes++. Haiz..I lose 3% out of 20% for those questions that I can't finished.I know all the answers but I don't have enough time to do!!!! Haiz...Not sure I can get full marks for the other answers also.I think it's impossible for me to get 15% and above just because of the stupid mistake I made.Overslept!!!Shit!!Luckily this is mid-term test.I can't imagine what would happen to me if this is final exam...The 2nd microecons midterm test will be on week 8. I am not gonna oversleep anymore...I must do it better than this time!!!

No comments: