Thursday, July 30, 2009

QT result..

Haha...so happy...you guess what? I get 40/50 for my QT midterm 1!!!!!After convert is 16/20...wow !!so happy!!! There is only one persom higher than me and he get 41/50...haha..I am not the highest but I know there is many of my classmates get lower marks than me!!! Well, I happy but definitely not because they get lower mark than me. Actually, this is quite surprising because their QT always better than me...Somemore, they are the one always teach me to solve the questions..Really happy..haha...I never get such a good result for maths exams..haha...got to keep it up because i still have QT midterm 2 and final exam...besides, still got QT 2 at another sem...I must thanks to someone..someone helps me a lot..give me support when I feel like giving up..you know, you are not only taught me maths but a lot of other valuable things in life....I learn a lot from you..Thanks!!!Thanks GOD for sendig you to my life...oh...Surprisingly, I get the best reault in QT among 5 subjects(er...may be not..because still got two subjects havn't know yet..)I get 12/20 for micrecons midterm 1 and 14/20 for IS midterm... Luckily, my microecons result is not the worst...There is still many people lower than me...==" Anyway, I know I sure get better result in microecons midterm 2....There are two subjects that we havn't know the result yet...zzz..Management and business accounting..but I am not worrying about this two subjects..haha..

No comments: