
Worry of something recently but I think it's nonsense. Yes..I admit I always think too much. I think it is quite normal for us to 'think too much'. Anything could change tomorrow, even next second. There is so many constraints and uncertainty in our life. Who knows what will happen tomorrow? I am too timid to tell you what am I worrying about. I always insists to be frank to you but how come I will be like that? Haiz..I scare wat Iam worrying will make you angry..I worry this will affect pur relationship..I want it still be the way we used to be..I used to it..I can't afford any changes..I know I can't...The biggest problem is I am not sure is it you like it too. When I have enough courage to talk to you about it. Surprisingly, you feel nothing wrong with it! Yes...finally feel relieve..I don't know is it this is your true answer or you know that I like to be like that..Anyway, I trust you..I think this is what you want too...I know you will never cheat me. Now, I clearly know I make the right choice. May be the best decision that I ever made. You are the one who can give me secureness and everything that I lack of in my life. I truely believe that God send you to me to give me what I need and what I don't have..Now only I know everything exists in this world with it's reason including weaknesses. I feel so sorry...haiz...You are always there when I need you but i realize that I can't even comfort you when you feel down and dissapointed. I tried to cheer you..but I think I fail..totally fail...I fail to do what I should do..Really sorry about it...haiz...why am I so noob? What can I do? I know you tried to hide your feeling..It's so obvious that you tried to hide it in order not to make me feel bad...but still..I am so useless to do anything to make you feel better.. Tell frankly, I think you will make it at the end...hope you won't think too much and make yourself so down...




No comments:
Post a Comment