Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Emo..Why being cheated again???
Today is a real bad day...The result is not as good as what I expected...even my friend also says that my result is so poor (no..i never blame her to say so...because i know it's really poor). 3.xx....sienz...if next sem still get the same result..I reallly dunno how can I get 1st class honour.. Or it is predestined that i will only get second-upper honour or even worse?! Haiz...this is not the worst thing happens today...J told me that she get 3.xx which is higher than me but I find out that her gpa is below 3 when i read her blog just now...I know that she get 2.xx from another friend too...Why? Why she wanna cheat me?? Why she think that she cannot tell me her real result? I thought she is a reliable friend...I thought she is one of my good friend in U..I thought we can share things among each other... but now she is cheating me....Does it really can make her feel better to let me know that she get better result than me?? Is it she afraid that after I know her result is poor than me, i will look down on her? I will laugh on her? Am I this kind of person? Is it that our friendship never exists? Or else it's just my silly thought abt our friendship? Really emo now..I know she always wanna compete with me...I never think of wanna compete with her also...she is my friend..I won't feel happy just because I get better result than her!! I will definitely happy for her if she really score higher marks than me or whatsoever..But why? why she treat me like this? Is it that she never regard me as her friend?? I am worrying abt our friendship..I really wish it's just a misunderstanding among us..Too bad it's not..everything is in black and white ...it's true no matter I choose to believe it or not..When I read her blog and find out that her result is not that good...I really feel sad for her..I even feel like calling her to comfort her but I really not dare to call her..I don't wanna let her know that I discover she lies..I really dont wanna make her feel even worse...I really don't have the courage to talk abt this to her....I will hurt her feeling if i raise this topic to her right? My heart tell me that I couldn't hurt her feeling since she is my friend...she is not merely a normal friend but one of my good friend in U..I can't afford to lose the friend...I should treasure the friendship right? I promise, I am not gonna talk abt this to other friends for the sake of our friendship..I am not gonna hurt her feeling eventhough she lies..If she feels better to let me know that she get better than me...just let it be..at least she feels better..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment