Friday, October 16, 2009
Sad or happy?
One more day to go..lol..in dilemma now..not dilemma also..because i have no choice..i am so sad because have to leave my home and go back to kampar on Sunday...haiz...I really hate that place..I don't know why I will choose to study at Kampar..Haiz..I think I must be insane at that time. Haiz..when the time get nearer and nearer for me to go back Kampar..I really feel xxx (haiz...i dunno what's the feeling too...feel like don't wanna go back but I have no choice) In the other hand, I feel happy for going back soon also..because staying at Muar doing nothing will make me bored to death...Keep online until I feel like vomitting ==''. I think the value of my life is keep improving myself by gainning as much knowledge as I can currently..Since ths is the only value for me to exist in this world currently so this is also one of the reason that makes me won't feel so sad for going back to the place that I hate so much.Obviously,this is the main reason for me to go to the place also..Of course, I can see my friends again..I thought I won't miss them as if have to be apart with them last time. Now, I have to admit that I miss them...hehe...miss the days we go to classes together and many more..hehe..Lastly,I miss someone so much.....I am not gonna describe this..Don't feel like to share this with anyone too....lol...Gonna celebrate my grandmother's birthday with my relatives tomorrow.....Seriously, I don't really like this kind of event...They are good but really makes me feel uneasy when facing so much people==''.....Btw, I should happy and appreciate that we have the chance to gather with each other...^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment