Monday, November 9, 2009
Disease
I've already decided not to fight for anything over it....it's only a waste of time....the people there are so cheap...can't even speak proper english...their looks are so disgusting...their style is so old-fashioned....yeah...it's all negative comments that i can give to them..i feel so priviledge when i stay among them...i am so good compare to them...I am just so excellent...well, I should say they are not fit to compare with me...cooperate with them makes me feel embarass because others might think that I am as cheap as them..or as dumb as them...I should stay away from them..they are just like disease or common flu...I scare that if I did not stay away from them..I will get infected too...I don't wanna be like them....if one day I become same as them..I would rather commit suicide. You'll never meet someone who are so disgusting like them...It's true!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Life's like that. Sigh.
luckily i m not them...if not i swear i will definitely commit suicide...
owh well i'm kinda immune with morons anyway :)
you should learn how to
"keep one eye open and another one close"
that will feel much better!
Post a Comment