Tuesday, March 31, 2009

嫉妒是把双刃刀,最后不是刺伤别人,就是刺进自己心里。。。

Today I met xxx in lecture class, I just couldn't know why it can affect my mood.Well, we are not enemy, I don't think that we hate each other, neither she and I. May be I am only the one to be so sensitive and thinking too much. Well, I think I got such a weird feeling towards her just because of jealousy. I have to admit that I jealous of her good result. I know I shouldn't jealous. I know she can get good result because she really put a lot of effort on her study but i just couldn't control myself not to jealous. This also remind me about another girl that make me jealous. Well, she is a pretty girl but I don't think she has good characters ( she seems like so naive but like to take advantage form others, selfish and many more...).It is not only my opinion, it's also based on my friends' observation. Although she is not that good, she can always get whatever she wanted. She get a good boyfriend. Handsome, rich, and treat her very well. She can always get branded stuff, free vacation and so on from her boyfriend. It's eye sore to see that, don't you think so? I don't think she deserve it. By the way, i just want to share my opinions and express my feeling(I know I don't have the right to judge and criticize others). Hehe. I am not a good girl too since I am always jealous with what others have. I think I should satisfy with my current state.Haiz....嫉妒是把双刃刀,最后不是刺伤别人,就是刺进自己心里。。。This sentence is really meaningful. I think jealousy will only hurt myself since I wouldn't harm others even I am extremely jealous and not satisfy with them. Hehe. I think I really have to control myself not to jealous with what others have. Hehe. May be i should tell myself I am better than them and I deserve better. I am thick-skinned, am I?

2 comments:

jackson said...

i am oso a person who will get jealous easily xpecially wen facing to my love one...
but dun try to be envy or jealous to someone else...
because tat is their fate...
n ur fate mayb is beside u n just wait for ur ans...
n mayb u r waiting for someone...
so dun b envy bout others...
wat i can sure is someone is there n ready to accept ur love...

alisson said...

haiz.....speechless........