Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Life!!!!

I am really fed up of my life!It's keep repeating and meaningless. It's so boring!!!Extremely boring!!!I think I am gonna be bored to death soon!!!! Anyone can help me??!Why I have to study here? Why i have to learn to solve those complicated calculations in finance and cost accounting?Anyone tell me why?I don't even know who am I and what I want!!!! Why everyone have at least one goal in their life except me???Is it the reason that I feel life is meaningless to me? Is it true that I must experience this kind of torturing life only can be succeed in my life? Well, I don't know what does success means to me. Career? Wealth? Haiz..Whatever it is...I am lost!!Seriously, I need some guidance!!!Can anyone tell me what is life and the way to make it meaningful and interesting?

3 comments:

LifeSoulMind said...

well for me..life is like that..without a goal, you are juz like a boat in the midle of the sea, without a campass neither a sailor..
just find out wat is the reason of being, wat u wana acomplish in the future?wat is ur ned?wat u wan? and how you grab it..it is all about you..well now, just study hard, Because it is a only key os suscess!cheers!=)

jackson said...

hmm...i tink tat u should tink wat type of lifestyle u want wen u r independent.
i mean u have to survive without ur parent support.
health n wealth is very important...
many people say tat hobby could not be ur job...
but i belive tat u should do o work something tat u interested, then only u will get success...
for me wealth is very important...
bcoz nowadays u cant even do a thing without money...
so i am doin bisnes...
coz this is my favourite...
so u must find out, wat is ur favourite??

alisson said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............i say i dunno!!!!!!!!don't ask me!!!!!!!