Wednesday, April 29, 2009
cost accounting...haiz...
Tomorrow have to sit for cost accounting paper....haiz..To me, this subject is quite hard. Haiz...So worry now...so scare...I afraid that i couldn't score well....I not dare to say that I put 100% effort in it but I really put a lot of effort to understand almost everything about it...Hope my effort will be paid off...Haiz...May God bless me..I wanna score at least B+ for this subject and another subject-Fundametal of Finance only I can maintain my cgpa above 3. Haiz...It's seems like quite impossible but I must tell myself I M POSSIBLE!! Have to continue my revision now...zzzzz.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
It is possible girl..
all the best..
good luck
Don worry about the outcome just try ur best. Worrying and being scared will bring u nowhere.
who is this anonymous?
anyway,thanks for ur comment...
Me lah.
haha..u put anonymous..how i know?!
Post a Comment