Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Yeah!I did it!!
Finally, cost accounting exam is over.Haha... Luckily, I have enough time to finish all the questions, some of my friend don't even have enough time to answer the questions.I not sure whether all my answer is correct but I think I can at least score B+...Quite suprising that I can answer all the question (of course it is not 100% correct but at least I didn't leave it blank). Thanks God, thanks for helping me..I appreciate it more than what I can express ...Well, have to continue doing revision for next subject..Hope can do well too....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
haha...
i dy told u...
u will make it...
god is blessing everyone...
lol..gooddddd
own me 1 meal..
muakaka
blerks... u r the one who owe me ten meals...
See. U can do it if u believe it. haha. I'm going back to hometown today.
haha....still dunno when i will go back...hope can see u soon....
good lorh =)
Post a Comment