Today's lecture class having an individual assignment. I wonder why it is called as individual assignment because at the last 15 minutes before we submit the answer having a discussion among assignment groups and we can check answers in lecture notes. Everyone must submit their answer sheet and the mark will be allocated to every members in the group for the correct answers.However, all group members' answers must be the same. Mark will not be given to every member in that group for their correct answers if one of the group member's answer is incorrect. The lecturer says that if one of the group member absent, no marks will be given to that group. One of my group member called N absent from the class and it's impossible to ask him to come on time because he is on the way from KL to Kampar. After discuss with another group member called S, we decide to tell our lecturer that N is absent. The lecturer told us that she will discuss with another lecturer about this matter. After S finished answer all the questions, he copy another set of answer for N. It seems like everything would be fine. But i think I am wrong. When I ask the lecturer whether she can give me one more copy of question paper(we must submit the answer sheet that attached with the question paper), I can tell from her expression that she is not willing to give it (I can understand this bacause this might cause her into trouble..haiz..). Then I asked her to give me the question paper again she replied me that she don't know (means that she will pretend don't know that we helped N do all those things). I am so grateful that she help us to cover all those things that we do. Not that I think it's right to do this or encourage others to do it, what we wanna do is trying to help our group member and may be we just wanna help ourselves. I know that it's wrong to do like that and it's considered as cheating. I wonder why I wil agree to help N (he asked me to help him because he knows he can't reach here on time and i agree to help him too)? I also wonder why I will do like that because it might cause our lecturer into trouble. Am I helping myself (because the lecturer said marks will not be given for that group if one of the member absent) or I am really wanna help my friend?Would I do all these for him if the lecturer did not say like that? Perhaps I will submit one more copy of answer sheet on his behalf secretly if the teacher did not say like that and I think I won't tell the lecturer that one of the group member is absent....What if I did not tell the lecturer that N is absent and submit one more copy of answer sheet on his behalf? Will the lecturer know that? I really confuse now...May be don't tell the lecturer is a better solution..I can copy one more answer for N but it's too late now...The lecturer send message to me and told me that every member in my group will be allocated mark besides N and ask me to inform him to see her during consultation hours.I feel guilty ...I agreed to help him but everything goes wrong ...What a awkward situation is it now?!
I agreed my friend, W to help him to apply motor sticker so he don't need to enter hostel area with a visitor pass and he don't need to stop at guard house waiting the guard to copy down his I/C at the night time.After filled up the application form and attached all the neccessary documents, I went to the office and submit it just now. That person in charge asked me for my father's handphone number. She wanna confirm it with my father because the motor is not register under my name or my parents' name. I cheat her that the motor is registered under my cousin's name and my cousin is from Ipoh (actually the motor is registered under W's name). I knew that I can't tell her my father's real handphone number so I tell her another friend, J's hanphone number.So, she dialled J's handphone number. Luckily, she can't get through J's number.Everything is ok but I can't answer her what is my motor plate number!!!Why am I so stupid?!In order make it real, I cheat her again! I told her that I havn't get my motor yet because my family havn't send it to me.Haiz...Then she asks me to go to apply again after I get my motor. I am really worry now...Haiz..What if she reveals me? Is it the management is going to blacklist my name? Will they call my parents?What should I do now? Should I continue to cheat the person in order to get the motor sticker or tell the person that my family is not going to send the motor to me because of some problems (Haiz...cheating again..)? How am i going to tell my friend? Should I tell him that I can't apply for him because of some procedure problems?
Haiz...Really confuse now....Why everything goes wrong? Honesty is the best policy.Is it true?
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment