Will you go out with me if I don't have money?(I know this question means will I still go out with you if you don't have money to buy clothes for me!)
This question really annoyed me!! You thought that I go out with you just because of your money?! I admit that I am materialistic. I admit I am a shopaholic. However, I am not such a greedy person!When you ask me that question, I knew there is no trust between you and me...I can see our friendship is so fragile....4 years friendship...I am so disappointed in you. You doubt my personality! How can you do that?You say you love me and want me to be your gf yet you doubt my personality?!Don't you think it's ridiculous?What does friendship means?Do love really exists?
Another matter even more ridiculous!!!Someone said that he removed my messaging address from his msn contact list just because I told him that he keep disturbing me. He removed my contact so he won't disturb me and I still can send message to him! Don't you think it's ridiculous?I don't think that you will remove someone from your contact list just because you don't wanna disturb him or her!It's just an excuse! If you are not satisfy or angry with me because I have done something annoyed you, you can tell me directly or scold right in front of me. I know I don't have the right ask you not to delete my meassaging address from your contact list.However, I will definitely look down on you if you do that just because you are angry with me (I don't even know what did I do that annoyed you!!).
It's really sad to know that your friend do all those things to you. May be I am too naive. I trust my friends easily.I thought I treat them sincerely they will treat me like that too but everything proved I am wrong!!!I knew I've been a fool to trust everyone easily!!I am not going to trust anyone from now onwards!!I don't wanna get hurt anymore!!!
Once your heart get hurt, the wound will never be cured....
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Alisson...i really sorry about that to you...
as i told u...i just start the topic without any meaning...if i really think that you are that kind of gal...will i plan tour on may for us?money is not a problem to me...because after i spent i can earn back...but i cant lose you...because you are the only one Alisson in this world and in my mind...
i feel more treasure you after that happend...
really...pls trust me...k?
just for this time...one and only one chace...i won't hurt u anymore...k?
pls...i am really love u...
i promise...i won't let u get hurt anymore...
really...i told you before...i will only get a gf when i am 25 because i have stable income and i will have beter condition on that time...
but...
Alisson...you broke my general rule...
you are the 1st gal that i can love deeply...
and you are the 1st gal that i could do everything to you willingly...
really...pls trust me...
because i really love u...
don't promise those rubbish to me...as I said, I am not going to trust anyone anymore...
as i told you before...
i wont promise people easily...
and all these promise is not just to comfort you and of course this is not rubbish...
u talk like this, don u think this is a kind of hurt?
but i don care...
i just want u to trust me...
pls...
I don't care about others as long as i won't get hurt...I am selfish..so what?
i noe u r trying to protect urself...
i din say u cant be selfish...
i am selfish oso...
but wat i can promise u i will prove it to u...
i just waiting for tat day tat u wikk give me a chance...
and i dun care how u hurt me...coz i hurt u oso...
as i said i will do everything for u...
as long as u will be happy...
ops..accidentally used patrick acc to drop comment..XD..
aiyo..ben ben..dun so angry la..
calm down..be happy~
gal~
blerks....u r real ben dan ...use his acc to drop comment...u thought so easy to be happy??
hehe..
i am here..
so u are happy...
juz that easy..
isn't it?
huh??u say i m happy because u r here??don't u think u r thick-skinned???
ya..i think so..
bt nt as thick as urs..
bleh~~
nt hapy then i left..
bleh:P
Post a Comment