Just checked my result.This short semester I have only two subjects which is cost accounting and finance. Well, I get A- for cost accounting and B- for Finance. So the gpa for this semester is 3.2 and the cgpa for three semester in foundation is also 3.2.Don't know whether I should satisfy with it or not. The good thing is my cgpa is above 3 and I succeed completed my foundation programme without repeat or resit. The bad thing is I think that I can get better result and higher cgpa if I put more effort. others might think that cgpa is not important as long as you get 2 or above 2 so that you qualify to enter degree course. Yes, they are right, cgpa is not really important as long as it is 2 or above 2. It is important only if you want to apply for the scholarsip. To me, cgpa is important no matter you want to or don't want to apply for scholarship because it represents your effort and self-achievement. Well, I know that there is nothing I can do now even I feel unsatisfy with my result. So, next semester I should remind myself to put more effort in studying so I won't feel unsatisfy or regret when I know the result.
P/S: Special thanks to ken teach me and guide me when doing revision for finance...thanks for your moral support too..If not, I think I will get lower than B-....lol...Thanks to Jeremy keep nagging me to study if not I think I sure very lazy to do revision...lol
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
yes yes..admit that i got teach u..
so you own me 16meals now..
huray~
yer...so greedy...next time i won't mention about what u help me ..hng...
neh..so petty..
16 meals only maaaaa
ok...'16 meals only maaaaa'...u treat 'me 16 meals only maaaaa' how?
about the nagging part...
was that SUPPOSE to be a COMPLIMENT?
Post a Comment