Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What's wrong with me?

I feel so tired! I don't know what's wrong with me...what's wrong with my body and what's wrong with my mind. I feel extremely not well. I thought exam is over and I can enjoy myself during sem break but I can't enjoy it at all. I don't have enough sleep. I try to sleep but I couldn't close my eyes when I lie on bed. Haiz.Nigtmare aroused me. I can't even sleep well when I fall asleep. Haiz. Dream a lot recently and I still remember clearly all the dreams when I wake up! I don't know what's wrong with my body. I feel so uncomfortable.Haiz. May be it signals that I will get sick soon but hopefully it is not. My appetite getting weird recently too. Haiz. I skip my breadfast and lunch and I eat a lot for dinner.After 2 or 3 hours, I feel hungry again. What's wrong?Anyway, I must control myself not to eat supper. I should not get hungry so easily since I eat so much for dinner and I did not do anything that have to used up so many energy, right? Something keep bothering me.I don't know exactly what is the problem. Haiz. Not to mention that how to make myself not to worry so much and find out a solution for it.Haiz.Can't do well in everything.Keep losing when playing xdo.Can't have a good chat with everyone.Haiz.Really no mood to do anything right now.Haiz..I think I better don't think so much.Just let it be and everything will be fine.Cheers...Sienzz..Still Moody...

5 comments:

LifeSoulMind said...

you are like malay puasa now..
eat at evening but eat a lot..
then u should oso now..this the reason they becum fat....
swt..

alisson said...

blerks..I know I am fat you don't have to ejek me like that....hgn...

LifeSoulMind said...

haha..
i din say so lo..
blehhh

alisson said...

u din say u say like that also...u just write it out.......blerks

Jeremy 제레미 Kyz said...

were you suppose to bring that kind of feeling to your degree?
think again.
i might say that
everything you experience are caused by stress.
just rest more
avoid thinking things
just relax.
go take a long relaxing shower
or maybe go walk around
do nothing at all.
don't think too much.