Saturday, June 6, 2009

Demotivated

Another sem has been started. I am pursuing Bachelor in Financial Economics now. I am not sure if this is the right choice. I know it's too late to regret or whatsoever now. I think what I can do now is responsible for my choice. I think the course should not be a problem as long as I put effort on it right?


I am extremely distress eventhough it's 1st week of this sem. Feeling demotivated to do anything. I am so worry that I can't get good result in degree. I told myself that I must start studying from now. It is a must! If i wish to get good result, if i wish myself can at least be listed in Dean list, I must put a lot of effort in studying and not feeling demotivated to do anything just like what happen now.


Althought i feel demotivated to do anything, I still take out my notes and try to concentate on it. At least i tried it! I guess this is the only good thing in this week. At least I didn't waste my time on doing nothing. Swt...I know that I can't keep feeling demotivated but I am really disinterested in everything now! Can someone tell me what happen to me? Can anyone tell me what should I do to motivate myself?

1 comment:

Jeremy 제레미 Kyz said...

owh hell i know how to motivate you
if you don't study hard
do you want to be dropped out?
if you don't
STUDY THEN!
and no
it's not too late
you can transfer course anytime before week 3 or 4
just need to pay some money
it's your decision anyway.