Monday, June 1, 2009

Life lies

Well...I don't like to twist and turn. I don't like to hide my feeling in front of everyone but my life is different from now onwards. I can't reveal my true feeling in front of everyone. I am not that straight forward anymore. Tell frankly, i find it hard to hide my true feeling but i have to learn. I knew it's important to survive in this world. I have to put on a mask so that others will like me. I have to hide the truth and tell people those things they like to listen to. Actually, it is not that hard. I am smart enough to master it. Seriously, i have to learn to be fake so that I can succeed in my life. Alisson, you must learn it!


I won't tell you the truth. I won't tell you my true feeling. It will only make everything goes wrong. It will only affect our life. I found something interesting. It sounds funny because I not dare to request anything from you. Until now, this is the only thing that I hide from you so you will never know what I need. Well. May be I really don't need anything from you.Sounds funny right? I can request everything directly from everyone but not you. Anyway, I should keep it up to be fake. Don't blame me for putting on a mask.

No comments: