Exhausted by overwork? I don't think so and I don't know why am I feeling exhausted. This makes me emo....zzz..I am seriously bad. Always bring this kind of bad mood to people around me.In fact, I not sure whether they affected by me. If yes, really sorry to them. I know you won't blame me right? I don't mean to feel down and emo...But..Haiz...Lazy to type it out....I think it will affect your mood when you are reading it. Anyway, it's not a big deal. I think I can handle it well. All I need is your moral support. It's glad to know that you are always by my side to cheer me up. Thanks to you, my friends.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey my dear friend,I might not know you very well, but when I saw your blog, I think that you maybe confront external depression, you have to overcome it in a short period, otherwise you will become worst.I have a friend who faces the same problem like you. This case will influence others people. Actually there is a way to heal it. You are advised to think happily, do not think others how to think of you. You just be nature with them. Do as what you like. You can find some times to invite your coursemates to have a drink at outside. Just relaxing yourself. You can talk any kind of entertainments. Btw, do not forget to compliment yourself in front of the mirror. Do not think this method is really old-fashion or lame or what. Actually this method really could help us to boost up our confident and you will feel that your feeling become relaxing when you are doing stuffs. Socializing is a vital part of our life, you try to adapt yourself in a big network, try to learn how to communicate with your friends. They are willing to help you under their abilities.I think that you already read my blog. You can find somethings new or something special that you never knew before. Input some information or learn some other people's experience.I hope that can cope it. There is no big deal in the world, all problems can be solved if you open your heart and your eyes. Live in the beautiful worlds.......Cheers up to my friend ya...
^^
Best regards
Harry
Post a Comment