I can feel my new classmates really wanna make friends with each other sincerely. I can sensethe sincerity among us. One of the definition of sincerity is freedom of hypocrisy. It's happy to know that I don't need to put on a mask in front of them. They don't need to do that either. I think I shall mix around with them more often.However, I still feel there is some distance between me and the class if compared to others in the class. I know it's my own problem. I am not that easy to open my heart to accept others or trust them. I used to be like that. It's not easy to open my heart to accept them suddenly. I need time.
I wonder is it that god hear my prayer and give me such a good chance to have more friends.
As we know, it's easy to have many friends but very difficult to have a true friend who can accept you for who you are. Therefore, you might have a lot of friends but don't even have one good friend or you might only have a few friends but all of them are your good friends who really understand you. Someone told me that friends is only for you to spend your free time. I am quite agree with it if you refer to normal friends.To me, true friends arenot only who you spend your free time with but they are willing to help you when you have difficulties. At least, they will lend you their ears when you need someone to listen to you. Btw, I should take initiative if i wish to have more friends, right?




No comments:
Post a Comment