Friday, July 3, 2009

Perfectionist!!

I'm always disappointed in myself for not reaching the goal that I wanted to achieve!Some of them say what I want is just too perfect. It's not gonna be materialized. I don't think they are right. I am not a perfectionist. I know very well noone around the world could be perfect. I never expect myself to be the perfect one but why I still fail to achieve my target? Is it that I expect too much of myself? High expectation always comes with high disappoinment, this is what my friend told me. I don't believe it but now...haiz.. I always think that it will never come true if you don't even think of it or give it a try!!! I think I was wrong. Totally wrong! May be it is just not mean to be yours. You will never get it no matter how hard you tried. I always expect myself to achieve this and that. It's sad to know that I can't achieve the result that I wanted. It's even worse than you can't achieve others' expectations.Really feel bad. How am I going to continue to work on it? It seems like I have in no position to have it!! Longing for something always but it never comes true. I doubt it will come true.Have faith in myself? It doesn't work!

2 comments:

Amigo said...

Cheer up. My internet veli slow so i nv online much except to research lo. :-( But anything u can comment on my blog. Haha.

Cheer up lah...it's better to fail trying than to fail by not doing anything right?

At least you tried at every opportunity. It's better than not trying at all and not knowing the outcome right?
So don't regret even if you don't get what you desire.

You should know that what comes with every failure and mistakes is a chance to learn.
So don't let go of that chance by feeling down k?
Feeling down will not allow you to learn, it'll only make you feel worse.
Use the failure and mistakes to learn! Not feel down and disappointed!

Good luck in everything u do. :-)
Pray hard for everything u do too.
May God be with you always.

alisson said...

ok...i will try not to feel down..haiz...miss you..hope can see you ...haiz...but i can't go back to muar also...have to wait for sem break only can go back...really miss you:( donno why...i realize i miss you and miss home so much when reading ur comment...