Monday, August 24, 2009
Just be yourself!
Haiz.....feel so tired..In fact, I didn't do anything except attended one tutorial class just now...sweat...Haiz....when I sit at cafeteria and in charge of the JCC recruitment drive that day..I feel so tiny when I saw so many people in front of me..I feel like wanna be somebody so everyone can pay attention on me...I don't wanna be nobody...Weird...Why most of the people wanna be somebody? Why don't I proud of who I am? Isn't I am so bad till me myself don't want to be the real myself? If I myself cannot recognise the importance of my existence in this world...Anyone else gonna do it? sometimes its good when people don't recognise you...so you don't have to feel stressed upon how people judge you...You have the freedom to do anything without worrying about how people will look at you..Those famous people cannot really do whatever they like because they care...they care about their image..how people look at them..I wonder why don't I enjoy the freedom to do anything I like since I am not famous and I won't be gossip by others..After all, I understood many things from it...Even you are just a normal person, you still can make your life different..you still can have a meaningful life...The most important is you are happy with your life.....and people happy with what you bring into their life and how you colour their life...Isn't this is how 'life' looks like? Thus,I should proud of who I am...I should proud of my identity that given by God.. I wanna be myself!!!I wanna be the one who truly understand the life!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment