Sunday, August 23, 2009

Uni life

I know my current state isn't what I expected....I know I am still not the one I expected..Everything is not as perfect as what I expected but I really appreciate everything in my life..I am satisfy with all the things that I have..I have to thank God for giving me all these so I can move forward to a better life...to be a better me.I strongly believe that everything is predestined but we can choose to change it..as long as we want it to be different...Everything that we born with couldn't be change but we can change our future by what we have..I am not gonna be defeated by obstacles....I am not gonna be defeated by reality..I am not that intelligent but I have alternative to get good result...I am not rich but I still can be rich in future..as long as I want it to be what I expected..There is so many friends around me...I shouldn't leave my University life a blank page.. I should enjoy University life with them..Many people say it's hard to get true friend in University..I am so lucky...God send so many friends to me in my University life. It's hard for me to get through the University life which possibly could be the hardest time in my life without friends. Friends, I admit I need their freindship...their help...need them to be my audience..I won't forget how good they treat me...how they accept me for who I am..I sincerely appreciate it...Year one sem one gonna end soon..We all really worry that we won't be in the same class anymore...We can choose the timetable for lecture class and tutorial class from next sem onwards....Anyway,I think our frindship wont fade away so easily eventhough we are not in the same class anymore but I really hope we still can be in the same class.... Luckily, we all cherish the time when we are together so there won't be any regrets..

No comments: