Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Today isn't my birthday

Yes...today is not my birthday...my birthday is 10 Sepetember..I have received 2 gifts although my birthday will be on this thursday..one of the presents is from my friends and another one is from haha...secret...Actually my friend give me the present on last wednesday and they remind me to open it on my birthday but I opened it right after back to my room...haha...I am like a kid so impatient to wait till my birthday? I am quite moody last wednesady but you comfort me with your sincere friendship..thanks.. I like the bear bear photo frame...Another gift is from you...haha..Harry Potter series Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows...I already have six books of Harry Potter series.. you bought the last episode for me so I have all HP series books..haha... Thank you...Actually birthday presents is not the point,what I wanted to highlight is your sincere friendships and your love...I really appreciate it..I would never forget how you all console me whenever I feel sad..

No comments: