Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's over!

Really angry of myself!! I still feel sad that I went late for the exam :( haiz.. Keep telling myself it' over and no use crying over split milk..The exam won't be held again...Everything is over...There is nothing can change the current situation.. I have to accept the fact that I will get low marks for the test....No matter how many effort I put in it..It just screw up like that and there is nothing I can do now. Nothing!! Regret? For what? Sad? So what? It's all my fault!!Haiz...Everything is too late now...It's too late..Too late for everything!Haizz...I should delete it from my memory so I won't think of it again and again..I need to do it..I should not be defeated...Haiz..I have to admit this incident has been affected my mood for the coming tests. Haiz..I must think positively so it won't affect the coming test's performance...Haiz..just don't think about it..I might forget about it sooner or later..:(

1 comment:

Harry_goh said...

Hey, my dear friend. Do not look at the past, what you need to do is just looking forward and promise yourself that you won't happen it again twice.
Hopefully, you will get better soon.
Cheer up~
There is a silver light behind the cloud.